ADAPT Project Management
ADAPT Project Management is an independent Project Management Company providing a range of services to the property industry. Established in 2019, we are a vibrant, diverse and highly experienced team with a combined experience of over 30 years in construction and construction project management. We at ADAPT believe that each project is unique, we focus on our client’s vision to understand and define their needs for the development of a built asset. We apply our experience in managing and assembling multi-disciplinary design teams and contractors to facilitate and administer a process that will realise this vision, by delivering a built asset within the required time frame and budget.
A core part of our value proposition as a company is our insight into the many facets of a construction project life cycle with our team having design, construction management and construction project management experience, enabling us to adapt and provide the best possible solutions to the challenges posed from an ever-changing built environment.
Our process clearly defines each stakeholder’s role, responsibility and deliverable from a projects conception to completion, with key performance indicators departing from the generic industry norms to ensure accountability, one of the key foundations required for successful delivery.
We further believe that leadership is not about a title or designation. It’s about impact, influence and inspiration Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion we have for our work, and inspiration is what we strive for amongst the teams we work in.
- Act as client’s representative responsible for overseeing the day to day management of a project.
- Design Management & Buildability Advice
- Principal Consultant — Managing and administrating the services of all other consultants.
- Programme Management
- Principal Agent — Managing and administrating construction contracts.
- Project Planning – All actions required to define, prepare, integrate and coordinate activities to execute, monitor, control and close out a project.
- Procurement Management
- Value Engineering
- Resource Management
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Communication and Information Management
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Management
Dependant on the nature of the project and other key factors to consider, there is opportunity to appoint a Construction Manager as opposed to a Principal Contractor which provides the client with additional benefits in terms of meaningful savings on the project.
With ADAPT’s experience and “hands-on approach” backed by years of construction know how, we can assist clients in realizing their vision at a reduced cost by minimizing mark-ups on selected contracts and by reducing the overall P&G costs associated with Principal Contracts.
These services are closely integrated with our project management offering and include the following:
- Specifying project objectives and plans including defining the scope, budget and schedule.
- Setting performance requirements and selecting project participants. Maximizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labour, materials and equipment.
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Safety Management
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
Manage pre-construction Development Process
Acting as employer’s representative in terms of Development Management
Assist in procurement of land / property (Act as agent on behalf of the client)
Property Valuations & Market Analysis
Due Diligence Reports
Adapt Project Management prides itself in being able to provide our clients with a complete property development and construction solution throughout the pre implementation and life cycle of a project, through services covering the full spectrum of consultancy, project delivery and post project operations. We have experience in the following fields:
- CIVIL AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- COMMERCIAL OFFICES
- TENANT FIT-OUTS
- MIXED USE DEVELOPMENTS
M: 079 396 1465
13 Via Latina Crescent, Hub X Building, First Floor, Irene Corporate Corner, 0157